Thursday, November 3, 2011

Packing Light

With my impending flight ahead, I felt like it was as good a time as any to post on luggage.  I recently (January) bought a new carry on sized backpack from Deuter which has proved convenient on both weekend excursions and overseas long hauls. I highly recommend these lightweight form-fitting backpacks. If you haven't tried one on before...


In addition, I also purchased a duffle bag which allows me to cram as much as possible in every corner/zipper...



...although backpacks are not as fun/stylish as a nice totebag...





Specialty luggage tags





In Puerto Viejo, I noticed one store used vintage luggage as display cases which was a very neat recycling idea.  I want to make a luggage table so I researched to find more uses for vintage luggage...









Any other ideas for old luggage reworks?



No comments:

Post a Comment